Friday, July 12, 2013

Phantoms Everywhere!!!

Hey peeps.
I have a story.
So, for my latest AJMV I was buying the red sports car from Epic Wonders.
When I got there, there was a TON of peeps!!!
It was crazy!!!
No one there was famous or anything!!!
Guess what they were there for...
A SILVER RING!!!
It's nonmember and costs 1,500 gems and I think it's quite boring.
I also feel that with the tux, they're encoring dating and marriage on AJ.
Wow -.-
If you like it then I don't mind.
You like what you like and I like what I like.
But if you hate Harry Potter were gonna have some serious problems!
Anyway, yeah.
Here's a pic.
And another video from the Unknown Star Of The Week (USOTW for short), GumballTheIceNinja!

Love the ninja part!
By the way, I call my fans ninjas.
They're highly-trained.
Anyway, here's a funny pic I always leave you peeps with :)
So true.
I hate you Umbridge.
Luvs ya! (Umbridge: But you said you hate me.
Me: I do. I was talking to the awesome peeps reading this.
Umbridge: You need to use proper grammar young lady! This is a school!
Me: No... It's the internet...)
~
snowyclaw25381

No comments:

Post a Comment